Friday, January 29, 2010

Chains












These bracelet/rings are pretty awesome. Madonna rocked them in the 80's and in the last couple of years they have been making a huge comeback (I saw a cute one at forever 21 a couple of months ago) Here are some of my favorites. They are all from different designers from all over the world. Some of these were made years ago and are no longer available, but they are so "trendy" right now that you shouldn't have a problem picking one up. We all shop at forever 21, so don't act like you don't want one because of the word "trendy"....it is what sells right? I made one for myself and decided to make more for the store, so pick up yours here. I sure hope there isn't a copyright on these or else I'm fucked. More designs coming soon.


*I wonder where all these designers got their inspiration from?