Friday, November 13, 2009

TEAMO shirts



I always thought people who wore celebrity shirts were lame, but these shirts are so awesome that I am now converted. These designs are sketches made by Roberto Sanchez Baez, who is 1/2 of the Mexican design team duo TEAMO. As I mentioned in one of my first posts, TEAMO is the reason I started my store. Flipping through a magzine one day, I discovered their line and was blown away. I cut the page out and put it up on my "inspiration board" and three months later I had my store, TEAMO, and a new friend in Roberto.

For $75 pick between an Olsen twins, Kate
Moss or Vincent Gallo Tee. These shirts are very limited and are only sold in a handful of stores, so don't miss out.

Katy Perry wearing her Olsen Twins Tee


Kate Moss TEAMO Tee




No comments:

Post a Comment