Friday, August 21, 2009

Full Circle


Lpost has quickly become one of my favorite blogs over the past couple of months. It's a blog with a culmination of photography, a bit of writing and just the right splash of fashion. I wrote her a little note telling her how much I liked her blog and she went on to post the sweetest blog post about La Dama

Lizbeth, the writer behind Lpost is also starting her own online magazine where she will be the fashion editor. The magazine is called DNR (Driven and Ready) and it's focused on entrepreneurs and just over people driven and ready creating their own path and career. La Dama will be featured in the fashion section in the near future, so keep a look out for the progress of DNR here.  

XO

1 comment:

  1. Omg!!

    You are fabulous! Love the post. :)

    I had no idea the group photo was even on the website, until I clicked the link on your post. :)

    THANK YOU!!!

    -L

    ReplyDelete